Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we are updating our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
Please refer to these protocols below so that you know what to expect when you attend your next appointment:
- PLEASE COMPLETE OUR COV-ID 19 SCREENING FORM ABOVE.
- PLEASE USE YOUR BATHROOM AT HOME BEFORE COMING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- ONLY THE PATIENT IS PERMITTED TO ENTER THE OFFICE. SOME EXCEPTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR CHILDREN & SPECIAL ASSISTANCE PATIENTS.
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR OWN MASK INTO THE BUILDING. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE THAT PERSON MUST ALSO BE WEARING A MASK.
- CALL US WHEN YOU ARRIVE. WAIT OUTSIDE THE BUILDING OR IN YOUR CAR UNTIL WE CALL YOU, TO INVITE YOU INTO THE OFFICE.
- EVERYONE ENTERING THE OFFICE WILL BE SCREENED BEFORE BEING ALLOWED ENTRY.
Before and after your appointment, the office is thoroughly cleaned with antiviral and bacterial cleaners.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.